2012年6月30日星期六

Worst or not???

Seems like a about 1 year i didn't update my blog. Initially really want update my emotions or the incidents that happen today write into the blog, but lazy. hahaha. But today i feel blogger is a good social website to release all my incidents or my emotions today because I know nobody will read my blog, so I can release my tension here. Additonal if I release all my tension into facebook, I will become the clown or butt in front of my campus friend. You know my feeling if you have same feeling like me too. Everybody laugh at you, like a clown, but actually I just wanna said the truth at my facebook status only and I need help from my facebook friends. But seems.... so silent. However, still have some willing to me too. Thanks to them. i love become friend with them. Seriously. Recently really feel worst. How I want to describe how worst I faced? Okay. Start from my hostel. Everybody should know that the main moral value we stay together in hostel is cooperation and fine with each other. Last week Friday I am really happy because I have one new friend move to my hostel. Call him, Mr.R. I am fine with my new friend, I like to talk with him, and we have a happy shopping on last weekend too. Seriously I like to make friend with him. But after my housemate live together with him, they don't like him, because of the way he talk. Ya, I also feel annoy too sometimes talk to him because he sometimes really talk like so egoist and like to show off with himself. plus he don't want to accept other people suggestion on him. But anyway, he got good attitude that I like, like he is kind with me, and sometimes he also can make me happy when I m feel moody or sad. Thus, I m not very hate with him and I really want to make friend with him. The worst thing is happening which on yesterday Thursday morning, one of my housemate laptop is steal by someone we don't know. Because of the careless of the door didn't lock, and the last going out is Mr.R. So, my housemate doubt is Mr.R steal the laptop and they fight each other. Actually I really disagree my housemate doubt Mr.R steal his laptop because from his background, i know that he won't do that, and if he do that, he will not tell me he class is at 9am. So, the judge is totally wrong. and I m pity with Mr.R too because he don't have key since he start move in this hostel.haiz... so today he decide to back to his own home. So, we life is back as usual again. hmmm... no comment. == Another incident. Ahhh.... this Tuesday I fall in love with a girl la.. >.< from the first sight, Ahhhh.... she is really beautiful. i think i fall in love with her when the first sight i saw her. walao eyy. she really is my girl type. I really m=damn miss her. hmmm... but i wanrt give up with her now because of some privacy problem. if you really want to know. Sorry i can't tell you, because its about religion and races and it will bring bad effect to ours. Seriously, i really don'tknow her, never see her before. But, she really 1 word = perfect! <3 haiz... actually i really want to chase her but.... some sensitive problem make me must give up with her. sorry again to myself and her too. Even I successfully find her facebook, and i already add her, still wait for her approve, but i decide already, i really hope can be friend with her. haha. because i m really interest with her, but i will always remind with myself about don't fall in love with her, for my future lifestyle and my lovely God. hehe. But anyway, i really wanna to make friend with him. >.< So, i m sad too. but how to do?? right. hmmm... try to chill up la, Luke. You still have in relationship right? hahaha...

1 条评论: