2010年5月15日星期六

Thank you, Miss Muhani and Everyone...

Today is my last short semester class,which is English For General Purpose class.
I take the last quiz during the class.
The title are 'How To Exercise Succesfully'
The title is not bad..
but no very easy too..haha
but at least i can write the essay and done it.
And finally, i want say thank you to miss Muhani,who the tutor teach me in English For General Purpose subject,because she has a good teaching in class and she make me improve my English. Besides that, i also learned how to write a good essay in the good way.
Miss,you teaching English are very good.
I will never forget the moment about what miss have teaching during this class.
Goodbye miss.Next semester is my final semester,i will persent my final project in final semester.
So,hope can see miss again.
Besides,i also want to say thank you for the tutor who ever teach me during the Diploma education subject.
Semester 1 :
Miss Faiza,Miss Grace,Miss Jane,Miss Miss Fadlina,Miss Kholyn
Semester 2 :
Miss Hamira,Mr. Musa,Miss Nicole,Miss Neng
Short Semester 1 :
Mdm Eleen,Miss Mazzunna,Mr. Mumin
Semester 3 :
Mr. Mark,Miss Agnes,Miss Azarina,Miss Mizan,Miss Shirley,Miss Norafida,Miss Marie
Semester 4 :
Mdm Bebe,Miss Agnes,Miss Shelly,Miss Azarina,Miss Siti,Mr. Agas
Short Semester 2 :(current)
Miss Muhani,Miss Shelly,Mdm Dayang

Thank You..
Thank You my friends..
Last,i will prepare for my final exam and my project,good luck to me and everyone.Thank you^^

没有评论:

发表评论